Nicomedia IP Associates a law firm, based in India. Nicomedia IP Associates obtains information about your use of this site and the resources that you access by using cookies (small text files) which are stored on the hard drive of your computer. Cookies enable us to store information about your preferences and we use them to improve the functionality of our website and your experience when using it. Cookies can be disabled by changing the settings on your browser. If you do decide to disable cookies, you may not be able to access some areas of our website.
Reference in this notice to “personal data” means any information that identifies, or could reasonably be used to identify, a living individual, either on its own or together with other information. Nicomedia IP Associates is committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
What is a cookie?
A cookie is a small file of letters and numbers that we store on your browser or the hard drive of your computer. When you visit our site, strictly necessary cookies will be placed on your device. You can change the cookie settings that will be placed when you visit our website by changing the settings on your browser or by visiting the Cookie Preference Centre by clicking on the Cookie button at the bottom of this policy.
First and third-party cookies
Whether a cookie is ‘first’ or ‘third’ party refers to the domain placing the cookie. First-party cookies are those set by a website that is being visited by the user at the time. Third-party cookies are cookies that are set by a domain other than that of the website being visited by the user. If a user visits a website and another entity sets a cookie through that website, this would be a third-party cookie.
These cookies remain on a user’s device for the period of time specified in the cookie. They are activated each time that the user visits the website that created that particular cookie.
These cookies allow website operators to link the actions of a user during a browser session. A browser session starts when a user opens the browser window and finishes when they close the browser window. Session cookies are created temporarily. Once you close the browser, all session cookies are deleted.
Changing your cookie settings
You can change your cookie settings by clicking on the Cookie button at the bottom of this policy. You can also block cookies by activating the setting on your browser that allows you to refuse the setting of all or some cookies. However, if you use your browser settings to block all cookies (including strictly necessary cookies), you may not be able to access all or parts of our site.
Please note that internet browsers allow you to change your cookie settings. These settings are usually found in the ‘options’ or ‘preferences’ menu of your internet browser. In order to understand these settings, the following links may be helpful. Otherwise you should use the ‘Help’ option in your internet browser for more details.
- Cookie settings in Microsoft Edge
- Cookie settings in Firefox
- Cookie settings in Chrome
- Cookie settings in Safari
Strictly necessary cookies do not require your consent. For performance, functionality, targeting and social media cookies, we request your consent before placing them on your device.
Can you withdraw your consent?
If you wish to withdraw your consent at any time, you will need to delete your cookies using your internet browser settings.
Term & Conditions
- This website is operated by Nicomedia IP Associates (comprising Nicomedia IP Associates (One Person Company) and their respective affiliates). References to “Nicomedia IP Associates” are to the legal entities that comprise Nicomedia IP Associates.
- The Bar Council of India does not permit advertisement or solicitation by advocates in any form or manner.
- By accessing this website (www.nicomediaip.com), including the whole or any part of the web pages located at the website, layout of this website; individual elements of this website’s design; underlying code elements of the website; or text, sounds, graphics, animated elements or any other content of this website and associated mobile applications (collectively, “Website”), you are deemed to accept the following terms and conditions and acknowledge and confirm that you are seeking information relating to Nicomedia IP Associates of your own accord and that there has been no form of solicitation, advertisement or inducement by Nicomedia IP Associates or its members.
- The content of this website is for informational purposes only and should not be interpreted as soliciting or advertisement. No material/information provided on this website should be construed as legal advice. Nicomedia IP Associates shall not be liable for consequences of any action taken by relying on the material/information provided on this website.
- Nicomedia IP Associates makes no representations about the suitability, reliability, timeliness, comprehensiveness and accuracy of the information, services and other content contained on this website. The content on this website is provided by Nicomedia IP Associates in good faith on an “as is” basis for general information purposes only and is not intended to constitute or substitute legal or other professional advice. It should be noted that such information can rapidly become out of date. You must make your own assessment of the information and rely on it wholly at your own risk. Nicomedia IP Associates may, from time to time, change or add to this website without notice Nicomedia IP Associates is not liable to you or anyone else if errors occur in the information on this website or if that information is not up-to-date.
- Legal content on this website relates only to the law or laws it is specified to apply to, and that law may be different from your law.
- Nicomedia IP Associates shall not be liable directly or indirectly in contract, tort, equity or otherwise for any damage whatsoever in connection with this website, use of content provided on this website or any other website hyperlinked from the Website, including any direct, indirect, special, incidental or consequential damage (including but not limited to loss of profits, interest, data, business revenue, anticipated savings, business or goodwill).
- This general disclaimer is not restricted or modified by any specific warnings and disclaimers elsewhere on this website.
- This website is copyright property of Nicomedia IP Associates, and all rights are reserved. You are provided with access to it only for your personal and non-commercial use. You may not, in any form or by any means:
(i) adapt, reproduce, store, distribute, transmit, print, display, perform, publish or create derivative works from any part of this website; or
(ii) commercialize any information, products or services obtained from any part of this website, without our written permission.
- All rights in this website and the content on this website including copyright, design rights, patents, inventions, knowhow, database rights, trade marks, source codes and any other intellectual property rights in any of the foregoing are reserved to Nicomedia IP Associates and/or their content and technology providers.
- All trade names, trademarks, service marks and other product and service names and logos (the “Marks”) displayed on the website are proprietary to their respective owners and are protected by applicable trade mark and copyright laws. These Marks may be registered or unregistered marks of Nicomedia IP Associates or others.
- Nothing contained on the website should be construed as granting any license or right of use of any other person’s or entity’s trade mark which is displayed on this website without their express permission.
- You may not remove, change or obscure the Marks or any notices of proprietary rights on any content of this website.
- This website may contain links to other websites solely for your convenience only and may not remain current or be maintained. Nicomedia IP Associates does not endorse, recommend or approve of any information, products or services referred to on such linked sites and assumes no responsibility for the contents of any other website to which this website offers links.
- You may not link the homepage or any other parts of this website without prior written consent from Nicomedia IP Associates.
- Unless stated otherwise on this website, Nicomedia IP Associates has:
(i) no relationship with the owners or operators of those linked website; and
(ii) no control over or rights in those linked website.
- If you express interest in products or services through your use of this website, you consent to Nicomedia IP Associates sending commercial electronic messages (including messages about Nicomedia IP Associates products and services and the products and services of third parties) to electronic addresses which you have provided to Nicomedia IP Associates or for which you or your employer (or your employer’s related bodies corporate) are the relevant electronic account holder.
- These terms and conditions and any dispute, controversy, proceedings or claim of whatever nature arising out of or in any way relating to these terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with Indian law and the provincial courts of Punjab & Haryana in India shall have exclusive jurisdiction to resolve any disputes between us relating to these terms and conditions.